Dues Structure Membership Information Form
Legislative & Regulatory ▪ Economic Development ▪ Education & Workforce Development
Who Is RIMA
The Rhode Island Manufacturers Association (“RIMA”) is a member-based organization formed to provide a unified voice from the manufacturing community to our state leaders, with a mission to …
- monitor developing actions and serve as a resource for the policymakers in the office of the Governor, its regulatory agencies, and the legislature that are relevant to manufacturing
- influence the direction and outcome of these developing actions in a way that improves the business climate and competitiveness for our manufacturers
- inform our members of developments before legislative and regulatory decisions are taken so that we can make our voices heard
- educate the public and government leaders about the importance of a competitive and profitable manufacturing base -- its economic impact and the great jobs it can produce
- link with the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and the Manufacturing Institute, lending our support to matters taken up on the Federal level that impact manufacturers
- network across our membership and business partners with programs, workshops and other events to enable expanded local relationships between manufacturers sharing common challenges
Purpose: To enhance the ability of Rhode Island manufacturers to compete effectively and profitably in local, national and global markets.
Vision: We are committed to a future in which Rhode Island stands as a model of successful cooperation between a state’s government and its manufacturing community. We are dedicated to the development of an energetic and positive business climate that retains existing businesses, while also attracting new businesses and capital. RIMA is dedicated to raising the level of awareness of manufacturing’s importance as the foundation of Rhode Island’s economic prosperity.
Who Is makeRI
makeRI is a group of Rhode Island manufacturing business owners and managers who have been working together to help our companies identify and secure talented workers. We believe that our state leaders, the education system and the Rhode Island manufacturing community can and should do more to promote the placement of young talent into worthy manufacturing jobs; jobs that have tremendous career potential and offer a lifetime of personal growth and financial success.
Purpose: To develop and support manufacturing career education programs.
Vision: Rhode Island manufacturers will be able to grow their businesses with confidence in knowing that we have talented and enthusiastic individuals ready to work with us as we continue to innovate through the 21st century.
Our members benefit from the power of our collective voices, representing and protecting the more than 40,000 manufacturing jobs in the State of Rhode Island. With this power, we gain access to the influencers and decision makers in the State House in hopes that manufacturing’s voice can be properly integrated into our government’s actions. We are living in exceptional times. More so than ever before, we … manufacturers of all types … need to make ourselves heard.
Requirements for membership are simple … carry out the work of manufacturing in a business in Rhode Island and your company is eligible for membership. Dues are small in comparison to the value of our mission and the benefits you will receive.
For Additional Information
Contact Bill McCourt or Chris Matteson
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com